In this video, Natan discusses controversial passages in the New Testament that many Bible teachers use to invalidate the Old Testament dietary laws, and he shows how their arguments are illogically invalid.
- What does it mean when Mark says, “And he [Yeshua] declared all foods clean”?
- What about Peter’s vision of the sheet with unclean animals?
- Will prayer over food sanctify unkosher food?
- What did Paul mean when he said that “nothing is unclean of itself”?
- What did Paul mean when he told us to let no man judge us in the things we eat?
- Did Yeshua and Paul tell us to eat whatever is put before us when we’re at someone’s home, even if it’s unclean?
Find the answer to these questions in this video.
A free study guide is available at http://www.hoshanarabbah.org/pdfs/food_for_thought.pdf.
Watch this video at