The eyes of YHVH are upon the righteous, and his ears are open unto their cry. (Psalm 34:15)
The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. (James 5:16)
If you have suggestions for additions to this prayer list, please post them in the comments section. Thank you for praying!
- Pray for President Trump…for protection and good health for him and his family, for wisdom, knowledge, discernment, self control, courage, strength to lead our nation in spite of the opposition against truth and righteousness.
- Pray for the spiritual and political opposition…that their eyes would be open to Truth that they might turn to Father and follow His ways.
- Pray for the general population… that Father would pour His conviction out upon all and that we would all turn to Him in confession of sin, repentance, and obedience to Elohim.
- Pray that the conservatives of America would have the courage and strength to stand up and be active to the goal of protecting our southern border.
- Pray for the people who have so far been unable or unwilling to understand the sanctity of life from conception, so that they would reverse their thinking and remove unrighteous laws from the books that allow the murder of innocent babies.
- Pray for the people who honestly NEED asylum in America…that they would be shown proper channels, so that our nation could be a help to those truly in need.
- Pray for those in charge of voter registration to accomplish a purge of illegal voters, so that our elections would be AMERICAN elections.
- Pray for victims of human trafficking…that they would be found and returned and that this practice would be stopped.
- Pray for the leaders of “the church” who are whitewashing the Truth and deceiving their congregants.
- Pray that our Father’s will be accomplished in all things and that Yeshua would come soon.
- Prayer for Israel/Jerusalem, the land and the people.
- Our military & law enforcement for safety, and for strength for them and their families and especially for families of those lost in the line of duty.
- Those suffering with unseasonable cold weather conditions, especially the homeless and the poor.
- For those addicted…whether alcohol, drugs (prescription AND street), pornography.
- Continued courage for our President after a strong SOTU address..
Dr. Darlene writes,
There is such discord among believers. There are SO many denominations, and honestly…it’s almost like there are now denominations within what has been labeled the Hebrew Roots movement. There is strength and safety in numbers and we all need to come together! In a sermon this morning (credit to BYI and Greg Hershberg) in the livestream we watch, the verses were brought up about what Father hates and despises (Prov 6:16–19), and the last one, about discord and those causing it was eye opening (Prov 6:19). We’ve got to concentrate on what is important and…to steal some phrases…avoid paralysis of analysis, majoring in the minors, reading books INSTEAD OF The Word, and concentrate on a common purpose. All the knowledge and the clamoring for it and the subsequent arguing over it are a terrible distraction.
To come together as a nation, we must first be together with Father, then together within our families, then together within our congregations, and THEN we can be together in our nation. No wonder we’re so splintered in our fellowships and nation; the first two are not happening.