Yehovah Elohim, the Creator of the universe, has granted the USA a reprieve from a well-deserved spiritual judgement by allowing Donald Trump to win the US presidency in a stunning and historical election upset over Hillary Clinton.
Donald Trump IS NOT the answer to America’s problems. No human is. Only Yeshua the Messiah is. Period. Yet down through the ages, Yehovah has chosen to use human instruments to accomplish his purposes no matter how flawed they may be. The Bible records several notable examples of amazing flawed individuals and even a heathen leader that the Creator has used. Two examples of this were Samson the womanizer who helped liberate the Israelites from their wicked Philistine enemies, and Cyrus the heathen Persian king who sent the Jews back to the land of Israel to rebuild the temple. Beyond that, Moses, King David (he as also an adulterer) and Paul the apostle were all murderers. Also let’s not forget how the Almighty Creator used Balaam’s donkey to accomplish his purposes!
The choice in my mind was clear who to vote for. Admittedly, I never cared for Donald Trump from the time I read his best-selling book back in the 1980s, The Art of the Deal. This was because of his extreme arrogance and his womanizing. However, as the owner and operator of a business since I was twelve years old, I can’t but help but respect anyone who is a success in the business world. Most business fail in the first five years. Anyone who can make it, deserves credit and respect.
Beyond that, the choice was clear. I will be blunt here. This may offend some, but I don’t care. You can switch the channel if you don’t like it. It’s time wake up and get real. Our choice was between a woman who is a lying, megalomaniac, Jezebel witch and sexual deviant who was also a traitor to her country and totally sold out to the Babylon the Great New World Order and a very flawed and rather typical carnal man. That’s all.
America had a choice to make. It could continue down the road of leftist progressivism that has failed everywhere in the world where it has been tried. It could choose a leader who was bent on promoting policies destined to further destroy this nation (e.g., open borders, government mandated universal health coverage, the murder of babies, the promotion of radical Islam and the slaughter of Christians in other countries and a whole long list of other wicked and unbiblical—yes, Satanic—agendas). Or America could choose a leader, though a very flawed and carnal one, who, to one degree or another, represents more traditional American values. For example, Donald Trump has come out against abortion and against the muzzling of the church preachers through the IRS 501 C-3 tax code, which he has promised to repeal. He is also opposed to the unrestrained importation of Moslems into this country as well as open borders and socialized medicine. He also wants to put more conservative justices on the US supreme court—something that will effect this nation for decades to come.
Yes, though by a slim majority, Americans chose a president who will hopefully begin to help to turn back the tidal wave of evil that is sweeping this country. That speaks positively of the silent majority of American voters who see that this nation has been headed in the wrong direction. Largely speaking, that wrong direction has been away from Elohim and the traditional biblical values that made this nation blessed and great. Please hold Donald Trump up in prayer that YHVH will use him for this purpose!
Now with Trump’s election, no one in their right mind is expecting an instant spiritual turn-around much less an overnight spiritual revival. This is where we the people come in.
It appears, at least for the time, that the sword of YHVH’s judgment upon America has been stayed. Whether that sword will fall or not in the future will depend on you and me. Here’s what you and I must do:
- We need to repent of OUR (not the next guy’s) sins. Judgment begins first at the house of Elohim (the church, 1 Pet 4:17).
- We must humble ourselves before the Almighty and seek his forgiveness (2 Chron 7:14). Personal arrogance and pride must go. We must get the beam out of our own eye.
- Each of us needs to take a long hard look in the mirror and do some deep soul searching and examine ourselves against the unalterable truths and high moral standards of the Bible to see how we measure up.
- We need to start practicing what we preach and stop being hypocrites. If we are claiming to be Christian, Bible-believers, Torah-obedient and disciples of Yeshua, then live it out in public and in private.
- Pray for YHVH’s mercy and forgiveness. (Read Ps 51.)
- Seek first the kingdom of Elohim and righteousness in all areas of our lives (Matt 6:33). Anything that doesn’t measure up to that standard must either be eliminated from our lives or be diminished. That standard is YHVH’s Torah along with the rest of the Bible’s instructions in righteousness. If you don’t know what the Bible has to say about this, then continue reading this blog every day. You will soon learn.
- Be salt and light to those around you. We must get out of the comfort zones of our spiritual complacency and be working overtime to help spread the gospel in every way we know to those around us.
- In every way possible, we must point people to Yeshua by being a river of life to those around us. To be a river of life, you must first be in the river of life. This means that you must have a deep, abiding and vibrant spiritual walk with Yeshua the Messiah by his Set-Apart Spirit. Simply throwing our words, emotions and feelings at him, and maybe cracking open your Bible once every so often and uttering an occasional prayer in the shower, as your driving to the store or as your falling asleep at night isn’t sufficient. To maintain a relationship with someone takes time and effort. It means that other less important activities in your life have to either be eliminated, or be put on the back burner. What are your priorities? Whatever is the lord of your free time is the lord of your life.
Some reading this list will dismiss it by saying that they already do these things. Liar! You don’t—at least not as you should. None of us do. There is always room for improvement. Attaining spiritual perfection is a process that lasts a life time (Matt 5:48). Even the most righteous person on earth needs spiritual refinement. Remember Job in the Bible?
America, these are your marching orders. With Trump’s election, the work has now begun. This is just the beginning. Now go to it! Onward and upward for the glory of Yeshua the Messiah and the advancement of the kingdom of heaven one earth.